Doubts if the Costa Blanca is a familiy friendly destination? No need to! Above all, the Costa Blanca is the perfect destination for kids, tweens and teens. Even if – yes, it rarely happens – the sun doesn’t shine ☀️ So, what to do with teens in Jávea?
Forget the thematic parcs with expensive rates, queuing and average food. Take your teens and tweens for an unforgettable trip to Jávea (or Xábia in the local dialect Valenciano). With all the outstanding restaurants in the region a daytrip is easily made.
We offer guests in our stays personalized advice for their trips. For example, special wishes, off the beaten track, activities for small kids? In short, just book your stay with us. For now, we share our top five activities to do with teens in Jávea/ Xàbia:
- Book a trip on a real Vespa @siestaadvisor
- Hire a kayak @kayakjavea at the stunning beach of #granadella and discover the coves
- Cool down in the evening with a thrilling paintball game @paintballdeelitejavea
- Discover the area on MTB with a bike and or tour from @snakebitemtb
- And if your teens are a real pain … lock them up in the @projectxescape room
Find these activities @ Instagram. Certainly you find them on Google Maps or internet as well.