It’s hard to list all the best restaurants in Moraira, but we give it a try. Moraira offers a wide range of restaurants, from typical Spanish until high-end restaurants. We’re pretty sure you’ll find lovely places to eat. Even outside this list.
- ARTESANO: Healthy, fresh food combined with an art gallery. Perfect spot for lunch or late breakfast. They offer plenty vegan and veggie options. Also take away
- CHIC: One of our favourite restaurants for a night out. The staff makes you feel more than welcome and give you a fantastic stay. The menu is Spanish-international and tasteful. At lunchtime they offer a lunch menu as well.
- EL RACÓ DE L’ARRÒS: You won’t find a better place for a traditional paella or fideúa (vermicelli style paella, typical from Comunidad Valencia)
- Cafe Bar Billy’s. Our hidden gem in Moraira. From the reknown Dénia chef Miquel Ruiz. Amazing, extremely tasteful tapas to share. The staff is outstanding and super friendly. They make you feel come home
- AMANTES: A luxury restaurant Nikkei style. Enjoy a lunch at the sun-drenched terrace with unbeatable sea views
- THE FOODBAR; Visited by a lot of Dutch and Belgian people it offers really lovely food. A toque of Asian style, French kitchen and some Spanish classic dishes
- ZANZIBAR: Our favourite hang-out for lazy summer nights. Cocktails with international tapas and sea view. Need to say more?
- LA CASITA: Lovely place to enjoy a family night out. A menu with many children options, super friendly staff and on a stone’s throw from El Portet beach. The perfect spot when you stay in Ca la Bahía
- BAJUL: Traditional Indonesian food and rice tables. Also take away
- A’ CAS E’ RENAT. Of course we have to close off with an Italian restaurant. So if you like a tasteful pizza, fresh pasta and the typical Italian atmosphere, go there!
But there’s so much more!
We definitely don’t want to withhold these three from you:
- EL REFUGIO. Eat and live like a local in this traditional restaurant
- AUX 2 PAPILLONS. An interesting combination of French and Libanese food
- BO I FET MENJARS. Don’t feel like cooking? Here you’ll find freshly homemade dishes for take away. Or order sushi at the outstanding ROLL AND GO in Pedramala
- DIRTY BURGERS BAR. Burgers, burgers and burgers. A trendy interior, best burgers in town and also veggie options. Simple as that!
- MARINA THAI. A typical Asian restaurant can’t be missed in this list. So here you are, freshly made Thai dishes. As long as they don’t have their licence to serve alcohol, you can bring your own